Contact Info

Bruce: 0458 756 557 Camden Sports Club: 22 Cawdor Road, Camden, NSW 2570 Email: camdenbeachsports@gmail.com

Monday, January 5, 2009

Big year ahead for Camden Beach Sports

There's so much to be done before comps start again in late February, so I'll keep this first post short. Some of you already know about Camden Beach Sports, but for those who don't - Ben and I (Aaron) have been running organised competitions for Beach Soccer, Beach Volleyball, Beach Tennis, Beach Footy and Beach Cricket (soon to come!) at the Camden Sports Club.
People are really enjoying being able to play beach sports away from the beach, so with more and more people joining in the fun, we're trying to be a bit more organised for you. We hope this website proves to be useful - we will post all sorts of info on here, including the weekly draws and pricing for booking the sand or barefoot bowls. I'll endeavour to have this site fully functional real soon... let's see how it goes ;)

1 comment:

  1. I would love to play beach volleyball I have been searching for somewhere I can play

    ReplyDelete